Friday, April 17, 2015

Food Trip: Vikings Luxury Buffet

One of the rising buffets in the metro is none other than the Vikings! Just by the name of it, I picture a humongous chunk of a dinosaur leg held by the massive hand of a Viking who just got home from sailing a massive water vessel! Whew! What a massive imagination! I know!
image
...and now I'm ready for a massive food tripping indulgence!
There are three buffet stations placed evenly apart that showcases extensive diversity of entrees; a wide variety of quality dishes from different cuisines.
image
This was my first time on Vikings, SM Megamall located at Mega Fashion Hall. The elegant dining area was just as huge as the buffet stations with modern and comfortable furnitures for best buffet experience.
image
I adore this abstract-striped ceiling. It's cool, modern and very artsy!
They offer a wide variety of food palates, from fresh seafood to juicy Angus steaks!
I love the DIY pizza! Loads of pineapple and bell pepper pizza please!
image
Of course I wouldn't pass my chance to serve babe his favorite ingredients on his pizza
image
- black olives and button mushrooms! :D
Another favorite of mine is the bottomless Shabu-Shabu where you could create and choose what ingredients to put. Seafood with lotsa corn please!
image
My dad's favorite Japanese sushis are here too, including the sashimi. I have to skip this though, sashimis' not a pregnant food.
image
I just wish they have more soup selection. I want creamy mushroom soup that night and all they have were a sour broth of Sinigang na Manok and Crab Soup.

You want to be a Viking for a day and eat like one? Well, first off, you have to get a reservation especially if you'll come with your entire clan, or entire class, or entire office floor. Get it? Queue on the waiting list is a pain in the butt especially on holidays plus if you will go there by batch and you are in the waiting list, do not expect to be placed on a long table! The staffs are very friendly, they would even suggest what you should get on your DIY palate, plus they will recommend what's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...