Saturday, December 06, 2014

ELIZABETH: FOTD Simple Glamour




First, I applied my Sunblock which is Ocean Potion, an anti-aging skin fortified with Vitamin D with SPF 30. I applied my moisturizer which is 100% Natural Day Moisturizer from Human Heart Nature with 15 vitamins and minerals then my Primer from Revlon, and after that I applied my Whipped Creme Foundation from Max Factor. I also apply concealer from Revlon under my eye to cover my eyebags and set my foundation using Ellena Mineral Powder. 

For my eyebrows, I used my IN2IT eyebrow palette which has 3 shades (light brown, brown and black). The liquid eyeliner and lash curler I used are from Aido and my false lashes are from Everbilena named Eunice. 

For my lipstick, I used Apple brand in Twinkle shade underneath my Simply Pretty balm from Avon. ;)


live, love, laugh,
Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...