Thursday, October 30, 2014

ELIZABETH: MANILA MARRIOTT HOTEL


"There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you!"
My sister is the culprit behind these Elizabeth posts on this blog and I love having quality time with her, be it with my cute adorable nephew, project site inspections or like in this case, having a chat and camwhoring (which is the old term for "selfies") at the lobby of a hotel while waiting for time.










Instead of hot tea, I opted for something cold since it's a hot afternoon after all.


Lemonade Watermelon

I actually snatched that sugar syrup because my lemonade is with real lemon juice and I was not prepared for it. hihi!


Hot Calamansi Juice

 I'm actually with my sister Gerilen at Manila Marriott Hotel last October 20, 2014, because Colgate launches their new product, Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection plus Sugar Acid Neutralizer that you could read about here.

Below are the four-course meal Colgate served to the guests. This dishes are prepared by Marriott Hotel.

APPETIZER
Vegetable Crudities and Marriott Cheesecake

Cheesecakes are my favorite! So i was so happy when they served this yummy blueberry cheesecake! :)


SOUP
Roasted Pumpkin
Pine Nuts and Coriander with Bread Roll


MAIN COURSE
Grilled Rib Eye and Seared Tiger Prawn
With Truffle mashed Potatoes 
and Oven Roasted Vegetable Stacks


DESSERTS
Creme Brulee
Perfumed with Grand Marnier
and Florentine Sticks
and
Espresso Infused Tiramisu
Crunchy Ladyfingers

I was surprise by how simple yet elegant their food presentation was. The roasted pumpkin soup was also my favorite! The crunchy nuts give full flavor and texture to the velvety orange concoction! Yum! Though the main course is one heavy meal, all in all, the food experience was superb!





live, love, laugh,
Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...