Friday, September 26, 2014

Empties July to September 2014

Time pass by so fast when you're busy and it's never too late to welcome the Ber-months with empty bottles of goodies ready to be disposed of, or better yet, recycle and replace! ;)
Cycles Sensitive - is my baby's everyday head-to-toe wash aside from J&J milk bath and we're on our 3rd bottle. Its fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and paraben-free. It's light and perfect for baby's sensitive skin. Plus, you could reuse this container over and over and over again. ;)
Palmers Post-Natal Firming Lotion - with Shea butter, collagen, elastin and vitamin E. Another way to enjoy chocolate is by smothering your skin with Palmers cocoa butter formula products. It did enlighten my pregnancy scars but still the best way to beat stretch marks is when it's not yet seen. Apply Shea butter during pregnancy is still the best way to do it. ;) BTW, Got this goodie here.
image
Avon Naturals Green Papaya and Calamansi - this hand and body lotion smells citrusy, leaving skin lightly scented and moisturized without the heavy feel. Calamansi is my mom's secret and I would definite get this again!
J&J Milk and Rice - since I cannot find the milk bath on the aisle, we go for milk and rice baby bath - we didn't regret it! We now have love for both milk and rice and milk bath! We always never wanna run out of these two. Smells good and last longer than other baby bath.
Bench SupraWhite - my favorite among the three. Has nanobright technology and SPF 10. It's light on skin during hot humid weather and the fragrance always makes me snuggle my skin a little more, if that is humanly possible. Hihi
image
Glam Works Avocado Body Scrub - got this on a sale and I could vouch that this is a steel, er, steal... With aloe vera extracts, and exfoliating beads, it scrub away rough dead skin cells effectively leaving skin soft and smooth! Trivia: it's nice to know that avocado has a natural SPF!
Herbench/ So In Love - with each rainbow comes a drizzle that meets the sun and starts to sizzle. You and I on that bridge above, forever one and so in love. What more can I say? :)
 Block & White Pearly White UV Natural Pearls - I used this as my on-the-go hand cream since I can't find my favorite Baies Sucrees Sweet Berries HandcreamFor the second time around, it does the job well. Why, you could look older than you really are with unhealthy hands, ya'know?
EB BB Cream in Oriental - It was forever emptying this product! Maybe because I have other foundations/bb/cc creams on my stash or maybe because I only need a little squint to do the job? This is good enough for half-day medium coverage in an a/c room. This purple bottle is also whitening and moisturizing.
Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash & Baby Bubble Bath - these sample sizes went a long long way than I expected. The body wash has a pearly green while the bubble bath have pearly white color. Both has 5,5ph perfect for babies - and mommies! :P
wpid-c360_2014-09-14-21-48-15-257.jpg
4Life BioEFA - For Php1,320.00, you get 60 soft gel capsules of fish oil, flax seed and safflower seed oil that helps digestive system remove toxic while keeping internal organs at its best. For more info about 4life products, please visit 7581363.4life.com or call/text 09301248192, 09431297026 and 09053541249 and look for Nida Borja.
TCFC After School Watery Skin BB Foundation Lunch Box - a mouthful, for a mouthful of product. A squint of this is enough for a medium coverage. Easy to dry so blend away! It is also kinda lighter than my skintone so I usually use this to highlight the bridge of my nose and upper cheeks.
Ralph Lauren 1 & 2 for women - I can't decide which of these are my favorite. I think it would not hurt to say both of them are very fine with me. These sample sizes are amazed balls because it has a sprayer in it! I wish I could reuse them for my other perfumes so I won't carry a huge accident-prone glass bottle anymore. :P
Frontrow Luxxe White - I would create a separate blog post regarding this product so stay tuned.
Avon Naturals Soap - I got a the green which is the deodorizing has mint and basil extracts and this maroon soap which is the fairness bar is moisturizing although I haven't notice any changes on my skintone. At first I thought I will definitely love the fairness soap and never repurchase the green one but apparently I'm thinking of stocking up on the deodorizing soap and I will definitely try the walnut variant next time.
image

Anlene - for the nth time, this high calcium powdered milk drink is a must everyday in the morning for me right before my cup o' coffee. It has nano-calcium that is 100x smaller than regular calcium hence easier for the second weaker core of bones to be absorbed. Anlene is also packed with magnesium and zinc, important in building strong bones, and vitamin D that effectively help in absorbing calcium.
Sunsilk Pink - smooth and manageable. Read my previous empties? Then, you now know why this is a holy grail. Smells divine! I just can't stop smelling my own hair! My baby always wanna eat my hair! lol and the husband, goodness! He always want his face burried on my hair all night long! ;) #hairpower.
That's about it. I'm not yet ready to end my 2014, so I will jampacked my 3rd quarter to the max. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...