Monday, June 23, 2014

ELIZABETH: OOTD Aztec Pattern (Apartment Eight & Free Fish)


Hey there! This is my OOTD from Apartment Eight and Free Fish! I bought this because I was supposed to wear this dress on our prenup shoot but i change my mind.. haha! Sooner, I will also blog the outfits I wore on our prenup shoot! ;) 




I won this Free Fish on the BDJ Rendezvous event: From Fears to Fierce last August 17, 2013 at Eastwood Mall ;)
I'm so lucky that I'm one of the winners because I can choose any design I want, flat or high heels, as long as it's worth Php. 3,000.00! :)
And this is my shot at the stage with my cute nephew Clyde!


Yeah! ;)






I also wore this shoes on our prenup shoot.. That I'll be blogging about later on ;)




live, love, laugh,
Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...