Saturday, March 08, 2014

Empties February 2014

image
It's been awhile since February bid goodbye... and today I say my farewell and maybe see you soon, to some of my February 2014 empties!
image
Astringosol Gum Care - for swollen gums, bleeding gums and gingivitis. No alcohol, no sting, just fresh breath and healthier gums! Will definitely buy this again!
Johnsons Baby Powder - cooling effect perfect for summer. I think I'm gonna go and buy myself a big one!
1721 Hair Extension Detangler Spray - the longevity secret of my long hair extensions. ;) Will. Buy. ASAP.
Avon Anew - I did break out on this one, but my neck is happy with it.
image
Pharex Vitamin E - why buy expensive vitamin E if you could buy generic vitamins with the same benefits. Be wiser, get smoother skin and happy pocket! Happy to have cheaper vitamin E available out there. ;)
BioEFA - another 4life product favorite. Fishoil, glycerin and flax. All for the women! Happy women's month everyone! :)
image
Zen Zest Hand and Body Lotion in Melon - the perfect moisturizing lotion this hot summer! No oily feel, easily absorbed and best applied on still we're skin. ;)
Pantene Pro V Miracle Water - best hair mist in travel buddy.
Pantene Pro V Hair Conditioner - softer hair ain't for special occasions only, now its possible to have shiny hair everyday!
P.S. Check my Pantene Pro V hair here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...