Monday, February 03, 2014

Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo and Clinique Different Lipstick in Tender-Heart

Inserting blog posts on my free time is harder than I thought because after a whole day of work, there’s still a nursing babe to attend to, a house full of chores and my body longing for bed! lol I’m stressed out but fortunately I’m happy, excited even! I think I’m in a happy-stress state.
Let's leave my happy dillema and get on to this green apple stamped green apple pouch!
So, what's inside this apple green pouch?

image

Sneak peek! :)

image
The pouch contains
image
A small green coin purse, a green turtle keychain a green Dove and green Clinique products! :P
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo ~ Sparkling Sage & French Vanilla
image
image
A shimmer and matte eyeshadow combo is always a good way to go. The container acts like a mirror and the applicator handle is much longer than the usual makes this compact, versatile and travel friendly!
image
image
The top swatch is the matte french vanilla - is really a good highlighter, it brightens up my eyes and highlights my browbone area. The sage gives a metallic sparkle on my lids but is too shiny and glittery if applied more than necessary - so the trick is pat the eyeshadow brush first before applying it to the eyes and just build the color to avoid fall outs. The eyeshadow stays even without eye primer. Few creasing and not fading out especially if you're staying at an air-conditioned room.
Clinique Different Lipstick in Tender-Heart
image
This is a merge of colors rich rose and matte brown. It's creamy, moisturizing and subtle.
image
image
Very subtle that it takes more than two coats to show off color. Glides on the lips, smooth and can be use as an everyday nude lip color or could be dressed up just by adding a glimmer of gloss like this L'Oreal Shine Caress.
image
image
I know that Clinique excels when it comes to skin care so I'm hinting this lipstick would not dry my lips not to mention, would definitely be moisturize.
I also love Clinique's oil based makeup remover "Take the Day Off" as it removes the long-wear eye and lip makeup without tugging the skin. :)
That's it for my Clinique loot that I got from Hawaii! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...