Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pond's Age Miracle Day Cream

image
I like the bright red packaging, the spf 15 ++ although it's not enough and I also like that it suits normal to dry skin. To not make my face looks like a slimy oily mess I only use four small dots - on my forehead, two cheeks and neck while avoiding my nose, chin and skin before my eyebrows aka T-zone aka oily spots. It's velvety, creamy and smells good to me!This product contains Vitamin C, micro collagen and SPF 15 that boosts skin renewal process and stimulates natural collagen production.
Will wait for a younger, more radiant looking skin! It promise to make a difference in just one week - let's see! Have you tried any age defying cream from Pond's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...