Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Empties December 2013

It's late and I don't care, I love my December empties to bits I'll probably scrape off the last bits of these right after I slash off its top edge from its body.
Missha Real Moist 24 Hand Cream in Manuka Honey - long-lasting moisturizing effect derived from nature
image
Baies Sucrees Sweet Berries Handcream
image
2 tiny bottles of Nichido False Lashes Glue and E.L.F. Black Pen Liner
image
Johnson Baby Powder in Milk and Off Lotion for Kids :)
image
Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Energizing Facial Foam and Quick FX No-Shine Mattifier
image
last but not the least, CreamSilk Hair Conditioner for Hair Fall
That's it! Sorry for being MIA, a wedding, a dance and an infant is keeping my arms, hands and mind full. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...