Sunday, December 15, 2013

Naked Palette

Let's get naked, shall we?
Okay, err, I don't mean naked naked, I mean naked beauty palette! My favorite among the three Naked's. My dream everyday palette. My first dibs on this palette.
image
This is not actually mine - it's my cousin's and she just lend this to me to check it out, swatch here and there and try out a smokey eyes with it. image
Naked has 12 colors.
Virgin. Sin. Naked. Sidecar.
image
Buck. Half Baked. Smog. Darkhorse.image
Toasted. Hustle. Creep. Gunmetal.image
What I like about this is that - aside from making smokey sexy eyes, this could also be use on an everyday simple make up and some could also be use to highlight and contour face. :)
image
This is the number one on my makeup wishlist and I will try to fish one for myself next year. For now, I'm enjoying this palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...