Thursday, October 03, 2013

The ONE Thing I Want To #MakeItHappen This 2014

Embracing the Belle de Jour family changes my life. Learning became more fun, I learn how to enjoy myself being the "beautiful me" with self confidence and wit and it freed myself from being a damsel in distress. It transformed me to become an IT girl. 

Heck, the reason this blog exist is because I want to scratch the 2011 BDJ Checklist no 87. Start a diary, or a blog.


I've been a Belle de Jour power planner user for three consecutive years... 
As a BDJ bella, aside from the BDJ planner helping me organize my chaotic personal life and hectic professional schedules and beat deadlines to the pulp, I enjoyed the privilege to join several BDJ Rendezvouses,

(From Fears to Fierce @2nd Veranda Floor, East Wood Mall) befriends with other Bellas,

(Work Your Way to The Top +SM City North Edsa) meeting amazing people, #iheartyouPJLanot! :P
photos until june 2013 850

Breaking Free @The Ramp Crossings, Glorrietta 3 enjoying my "beautiful me" moments, hihi #pagbigyan
(I Dream, Therefore I Can @ACE Water Spa, Pasig City) be inspired by goal-driven persons (Hello Ms. Darlyn! Thank you for creating the Belle de Jour Power Planner!)

Meet awesome lot of amazing people, befriends with other bellas, meet other bloggers,
bond with my ladies and fellow bellas on BDJ Fairs,

(Limitless: Launch of BDJ 2012) Ms. Georgina Wilson's beauty secret spilled!

(Take Flight: Launch of BDJ 2011) Be crazy and have fun doing it!

Scoula della Gicia Fund Raiser and Launch of Belle de Jour Power Planner 2010

and now this,

Yes, the One thing I want to #makeithappen with BDJ this 2014 is to "Keep The Fire Burning" in a sense that I get to do what I need to do and what I want to do, while having fun. I know Belle de Jour Power planner will be there to support me. <3

This meeting of the BDJ Family is a blessing I want to share. So...

The BDJ Fair 2013 : #MakeitHappen on Oct 13 (Sunday) at the SM Mall of Asia Music HallEntrance is free, walk-ins welcome. But pre-registered girls have special perks! Visit fb.com/belledejourplanner and ilovebdj.com

See you Bellas.
For more information for the upcoming BDJ Fair 2013 visit Belle de Jour Power Planner Official Facebook Page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...