Friday, October 18, 2013

ELIZABETH: OOTD Casual Tee

Hello everyone! How are you? Sorry if I wasn't able to blog, my hubby and I are so hands-on preparing for our big day, I'm usually busy scanning online suggestions especially on Pinterest (follow me there: click here), read wedding blogs and making time to practice hair and makeup, choosing themes, dresses, preparing the program, wedding invites and more.
Preparing for our upcoming event is one excuse to stroll the mall. Here I'm just keeping my cool with my:
Casual Tee


Tee: from HongKong
Denim: Forever21



Bag: LV
Watch: Sophie Paris
Ring: Forever21



Earrings: Fancy Earring Chanel
Ponytail: Goody


Rubber Shoes: Nike

I will be posting my DIY bleach concoction when I have extra time, sorry ladies. Watch out for more easy DIY nail arts as well. Backlogs are many, wedding preparation is keeping me on my toes but I just keep myself composed with a sweet genuine smile.

Live, Love, Laugh,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...