Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Celeteque Anti-Wrinkle Ultra Hydrating Cleansing Oil

Prevention is way better than cure. With that said, we should take care of our skin's youthful glow and elasticity and maintain it. The earlier we make it a habit the better. One way of taking good care of our skin is by washing it regularly with mild emollient soap, putting moisturizers and removing makeup before going to bed... and one of the latest finds I had had this...
DSC00481

I got several of these as samples to try and I'm now on to my last sample size bottle, which reminds me, I need to get my hand on a regular size!
Celeteque Anti-Wrinkle Ultra Hydrating Cleansing Oil is a mouthful, of words and of action! Yep, that's right. This cleansing oil is one the products in their line: Advanced Anti-Aging. So if you are above 30. This is for you. I'm 26 aotm, and I did enjoy using this especially at night. What I do is, I remove my makeup with my regular makeup remover and then apply this. This removes the dirt that my makeup remover didn't get while leaving my skin smoother and moisturized.
Advanced Anti-Aging products from Celeteque promises 92% reduction of fine line in 6 weeks of regular use - amazing!
Celeteque Anti-Wrinkle Ultra Hydrating Cleansing Oil has dual vitamin regenerating complex that promotes healthy tissue, elastic and moisturized skin. It helps in firming skin hence reducing fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation - a lady's bestfriend indeed!
I love how specific Celeteque caters to what women needs, be it with ladies hitting 30's, 40's and acne-prone. They even got a line called Sun Care for outdoorish bellas.
I will definitely look out for this when I go out and try other Celeteque goodness!

Ditch the wrinkles,
Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...