Wednesday, August 14, 2013

ELIZABETH: OOTD - Date at WeeNamKee, Serendra


Hello there! So, we'll be sharing to you our dinner date outfit! :)


On him-
T-shirt: Metro Everyday Classic
Pants: Streetcode
Watch: Timex



On me-
Dress: Get Laud
Necklace: Fashion Market
Watch: Sophie Paris
Power Ring: Forever21



On me: People are People Shoes
On him: DC Shoes



That's it. We had our date with both of our side of the family to talk about our upcoming big day!

Busy like a bee, you know how it takes a lot of time preparing for that "day" and - I know some of you guys can't wait for my review on the Ishigaki products. Please bear my lack of posts, but I will definitely sit down and do it sometime this week, so stay tuned for that.

Have a safe and happy weekend ahead!

Live, Laugh, Love,
Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...