Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Empties July 2013

Fast forward June, now here comes the end of July and the end of some of my products - empty stashes of products that is. What I like most about posting Empties is that I could sum up what I think about certain items after fully using it - its like a review in a way but not really. Anywho, here's the batch for this month!
july empties

This month's empties includes full sizes and second bottles and packs! :D
july1
Johnson's Baby Cooling Bath - that I bought for Jerson Clyde to sooth his skin last summer. Finally used up to the last drop! :D Won't throw this bottle though, coz' I just bought him a Milk Bath pouch and will just pour it in! #saveEarth #recyclng in my own nifty way!
Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture with Coco Cream Milk & Pure Milk Protein for Dry and Coarse Hair - would have love this product if it wasn't for its design. No, not talking about the hue of pink used to this, but the design! The technical design! You can't easily pour the product on your hand - squeezing the bottle's "tummy" would not do so much - while blowing it up by pressing its "waist"  will pour so much product, it's a waste! Boo!
Sisters Pantyliners - are my everyday go to light days liner because its cheaper and has silky top sheet for softness and comfort and it has dry-weave that effectively catches wet and keeps sensitive skin dry.
Evergreen Spirulina - used to take 4 small tablets once a day to ensure intake of Fiber, calcium, vitamin B-complex and minerals. Won't be buying another bottle though, for I'm eyeing another brand. :P
Asian Secrets in Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub with Seaweed Extracts and Vitamin E - I guess, Indonesian ladies are like Filipinas: crazy addicted to skin whitening! Reduces skin pigmentation and even outs skin tone while removing dead skin cells :)
Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair & Protect Body Cream in Camu Camu and Acerola Cherry - has 50x more vitamin C. This body cream smells yummy and softens the skin in an instant my dad was actually addicted to it! shhh! its a secret!
july2
Riovida Bursts - Wrote about Riovida in Juice Form a couple of months ago and post several Instagram photos of Riovida Bursts (a soft jelly-like form). This actually my 2nd box. I like it for my babe better than the juice form because it don't ferment and became too sour for my kid's liking.
Php180 per sachet of ‪#‎riovida‬ burst a day will keep baby ‪#‎healthy‬ and ‪#‎active‬ while growing and learning
our first box of Riovida Burst for our baby Jerson Clyde.
 15pcs ‪#‎riovida‬ burst for Php2670.00 only  ‪#‎healthy‬‪#‎choice‬ for ‪#‎babe‬
Drinking, but more like sipping his ‪#‎riovida‬ burst before taking the plunge! :)
Aside from fresh fruits, these are what I pack for ‪#‎babe‬---> ‪#‎gerber‬ ‪#‎riovida‬ burst ‪#‎healthy‬ choices
july3
Green Cross Isopropyl Alcohol - when you got a babe, you gotta have a full size of this all the time. But remember, Ethyl alcohol is preferred for newborn kiddos! :) What I love about this is it doesn't dry skin like most alcohol do because aside from being hypoallergenic it also has moisturizer!
Avon Sweet Honesty Perfumed Skin Softener - didn't get this from an Avon lady but from an American Dollar Store at Market! Market! for only Php99.00! Cheap and two thumbs up for this! Now, I'm finishing up two more Avon's Skin So Soft and I will be coming back to this soon! :D
Human Heart Nature Intensive Hair Mask in Avocado and Gugo Bark -  this is my second tub of goodness! And if its my second, then, it is THAT GOOD! Click here to know more about it!
Anew Clinical Derma-Full Facial Filling Cream - this can be use as a morning and/or night cream - talk about hitting two birdies in one single heavy tub! ;)
That's it!
So can't wait for August! :D
xx
GeriLen

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...