Wednesday, July 03, 2013

BDJ Rendezvous: Work Your Way To The Top #WYWTTT

As a working mom - a work at home mom (wahm) - I could easily do my business without makeup on, or corporate clothes for that matter. I could myself my boss, and time is in my hands. But that didn't hinder me nor my BDJ family members - meet my cousin, Ate Zhai and only sister, Beth!
photos until june 2013 860
from joining this BDJ Rendezvous: Work Your Way To The Top!

Cut the chase short, here are the highlights of the event!
Ms. Hazel’s emails always have that reminder – 80 first bellas will take home lootbags and a chance on the raffle prizes. Heck, if we are doing this, we will do it ALL THE WAY.
photos until june 2013 821
So yeah, here we are on the line – included in the early-birds girls -get-the-worms loot bella!
Plus, we had the chance to explore TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL
photos until june 2013 836
photos until june 2013 835
photos until june 2013 825
and JOHN ROBERTS POWERS table beside the busy Registration table.
photos until june 2013 820
The first talk: Stay On The Beat with Donna Miranda
photos until june 2013 828
I dare you to read this tongue-twister like phrases... photos until june 2013 831
It gave me headache!
My favorite talk of the program was: Express and Impress with PJ Lanot!
I think this is the best part of the show! Interactive gossip chat with the audience (us)! I just love this guy! Aside from the fact that he’s cute between a Cid Lucero and Christian Bautista for my opinion and seductive voice behind Gerald Anderson and John Lloyd Cruz, this guy is more than a good face, he’s a complete package – face, voice, body, (yes, I have to include the body, the body language that is! lol) and talent!
photos until june 2013 850
Learned a lot of  dirty badass tricks on how to impress – observe, follow, lead. If you’re on the rendezvous, then you know what I’m talking about! *wink wink
Of course we didn't let him slip away without a photo, right?
pj lanot
photos until june 2013 856
Pretending we are THIS CLOSE. *insert cross fingers here…
photos until june 2013 859
The food as always was amazing! Pasta with black olives and fita crackers with that amazing-palaman (IDK-what-its-called-spread) was so scrumptious, I burp before I remember to take a snap shot for my instagram (follow me on IG: @gerilen)!
P.S. to all attendees – if you know what it’s called, please comment it down below. A link to the recipe won’t hurt either! ;)
After the break we had the third talk:
Work In Style With Sydney Yap
photos until june 2013 864
photos until june 2013 867
photos until june 2013 868
How to Measure Your Bra Size?
photos until june 2013 869
photos until june 2013 870photos until june 2013 871
photos until june 2013 873
photos until june 2013 874
 I ate my shyness away, and approached the Host of the event
photos until june 2013 827
Miss Tricia Abad after the event; we had to say Hi
photos until june 2013 884
because she picked us (Beth - @jameliza24 and I - @gerilen) on the twitter bdj rendezvous invite promo and because she’s super nice in person
photos until june 2013 841
and because she have a sexy back! :P
Our winning moments...
photos until june 2013 846
mine (Zen Zest Loot)
photos until june 2013 881
Beth (Montagne Jeunesse Bouquet)
photos until june 2013 862
mom (Zen Zest Melon Body Scrub)
photos until june 2013 887
This is my current facebook cover photo:
BDJ Girls at Keihl's Trinoma after the BDJ Rendezvous! Hint: Another BDJ Keihl's Loot awaits us!
Ahh... This day is full of #goody goodies!
and I will end this post with my favorite #selfie aotm!
photos until june 2013 875

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...