Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Empties May 2013

One of my favorite blog posts from my everyday reads are Empties. So, after several contemplations, I decided to jump in too and make posts about my empties - not necessarily be posted every month but- it gives a sense of satisfaction knowing that you used up a product "to the last drop" :) and to avoid redundancy,  will just show the products that didn't make it yet to this category.
So here are our empties for the month of May 2013...
empties
1) Off! Lotion for Adults - used this a lot during our holiday trips usually every night just to add extra protection against disease carrying mosquitoes and other insect creepers of the night!

2) Johnsons Baby Powder in Cooling Powder - every one of us loved using this after bath especially at night, to keep our body cool so sweat won't interrupt a good night sleep.  If you follow me here, then you'll realize it's one big bottle of Johnsons baby powder down! Hurray!

3) L'oreal Paris Smooth Intense Shampoo - loved the smell, the texture and the everyday instant result I get from this shampoo! Just pure love especially this summer season!
Provide rebellious hair with nutrition and protection for an intense smoothing.Smooth Intense combines Nutrileum with Silk Protein, known for its smoothness and thermo-resistance, to deliver intense nutrition and 48-hour protection.Hair is nourished and soothed from root to top, for an easy and consistent smoothness and is protected against the effect of humid or dry conditions*.
4)Nivea Visage Sparkling White - Whitening Cleansing Foam - I enjoyed this product very much but I still prefer and will go back to my first love - Garnier Brightening Oil Control Scrub, I just miss the visible grains.
  • Cleans into pores to remove dirt and oil.
  • Acne reduction Technology helps prevent acne.
  • Skin Nutrient Formula helps lighten dark spots and blemishes.
  • Minimizes appearance of pores.
  • Smoothes skin without dry feeling.
5) Imari Seduction Perfumed Skin Softener and 6) Imari Seduction Deodorant- this is my signature scent when I was pregnant and this just makes me nostalgic and I think babe also learn to know this smell... :)

7) Milea Bath Baby Cleaner - my savior! this is the first empty of my last Sesou haul for baby Jerson Clyde. Generally used it on his bum for easy squeezy clean after poop!

8)Venus and Mars Smooch Lip Butter Balm- one of my first product posts and now it's gone! I missed the minty fresh feel after applying this goodie balm but not sure, if I'll buy again because first, I'm not sure if they're still selling this line and second, I have lots of lip balm to consume first!
Aside from these, I have a lot of sachets of samples and gifts used and still in the process of consumption, but I decided not to put them here or else this post would take a gazillion years to end!
That's it for my first empties post! Yay for absolute zero waste (because we practice segregation and recycling in our home - save Mother Earth!)! :P
xoxo,
Gerilen

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...