Wednesday, March 13, 2013

E.L.F. All Over Cover Sticks Concealers


These are my recent favorite concealers as of the moment, and these are the ELF All Over Cover Sticks Concealers in shades of
elf1
Light Beige, Honey and Apricot Beige

elf2
I'm running out of Honey because obviously it blends well with my skintone :)

elf3
I love packing this up on my dark under-eye circles and like I said it matches my skin tone perfectly. It's super smooth that it glides when applied. Last me the whole day without touching up yet its so easy to take off just with wipes.
I think the price is just right too. I can use this product for maybe 3 months or so. :) Another empty coming my way! Yay! (IDK, but I'm happy whenever I used up a product, maybe because the money paid was well used and worth it)
What are your take on this kind of ELF concealers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...