Friday, February 08, 2013

Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation


As much as I love liquid foundation, I have too oily skin. So I only get to use them when I know I'll be stucked on an air conditioned room, or better yet, stucked in Baguio, which I'm not most of the time. I hunt for an oil free, water based foundation and at last I found
aqua
Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation
here are the swatches with flash and with out:
aqua 2

What I love about it is that it's water based - oil free, hence perfect match for my oil-factory glands! Alas, it is also a perfect match for sensitive skin because its hypoallergenic as well! I feels light and it has a matte finish, another perfect product for flash photography! Perfect on-the-go! But you just have to make sure you blend it fast because it dries fast and doesn't need to be set with powder. It's affordable for a decent product that could last for a whole day. :) If you have visible blemishes and acne marks, you should fill them out with concealer because this is not that good on hiding imperfections and although it has a limited number of shades, I guess most of Filipina skin would fit on the range. :)

What other brands of gel foundation would you recommend? :)

xoxo,
Gerilen ELinessete

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy
    reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over
    the same subjects? Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site vera wang lavender shoes wedding
    Here is my page :: vera wang platform shoes

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...