Saturday, February 09, 2013

ELIZABETH: Ever bilena BB Cream, IN2IT Eyebrow Palette, Ever bilena Eyeshadow Trios

Hey guys! How are you? I just wanna share to you one of my make up routine! So, this is me when I'm not wearing any make up...


Presenting to you the Ever Bilena Advance BB Cream... A whitening, foundation and moisturizing cream all rolled into one! This product provides a flawless coverage while concealing blemishes and dark spots and protecting it from the harmful rays of the sun. And with the help of its potent moisturizer such as Shea Butter and Vitamin E, it richly moisturizes our skin to make it soft and smooth!

This product cost only Php195.00 (50 ml)!


After using the BB Cream, this is what it looks like!

Photo

And now, this are my natural eyebrows...



And this is my favorite IN2IT waterproof eyebrow colour... This product has a moisturizer vitamin E! And it also has 3 colors to choose from... :)

This product cost only Php.350!


So, after using the ( middle shade) IN2IT eyebrow...


And now presenting the Ever Bilena Matte Eyeshadow Trios! 

This product cost less than Php.200! Sorry I forgot the exact price :P 



After using the eyeshadows...



So, this is my final look but I actually forgot to put a lipstick.. but I usually  use the light pink shade on my DIY Lip Palette that I blogged on here. And hey, don't forget to slap on some lip balm goodness before appyling your favorite lip products!




Your everyday make up doesn't have to be all high-end products, drugstore make up are a good option on making you look great without hurting your pocket! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
live, love, laugh,
Beth :)

1 comment:

  1. It's remarkable for me to have a web site, which is helpful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin
    Here is my web site cheap ray bans

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...