Monday, February 04, 2013

ELIZABETH: Apple Green Stripes Nail art

Hi guys! How are you? I just wanna share my latest random nail art tutorial...

First is to apply a Neon Apple Green as a base coat... 



Then create a slanting french tip on the side of your nails, choose any shade that you think will compliment your base color, but for me, I decided to put a silky white shade...



After that, get your thin brush and start creating stripes with even interval, again, you can choose any color that compliment your tip. More vibrant colors, the better!



Put a dots below the tip to finish the design... 



I'm fond of experimenting designs and colors and I  ended up with this design... It's very easy, anyone can create this design in a matter of minutes... Hope you like it!  

live, love, laugh,
Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...