Saturday, October 06, 2012

Ever Bilena Mousse Eyeshadow in Rose Quartz


I love Ever Bilena as a drugstore makeup brand! I already share my views on its liquid make up foundation in Oriental. Now, I'll be bragging about my new rediscovered love of cream eyeshadows! :D The EverBilena Mousse Eyeshadow
Cream Eyeshadow in Rose Quartz
For less than Php150, this product is cheap and chunky for 6.5g! :D Great deal for those who just started to collect and love make up! It's vividly light and shimmery.Unbelievably lightweight and easily blendable.  This can be applied lightly using the ring finger or flat concealer brush for a subtle wash of color or layer to achieve deeper intensity. And as a mom, this product is a blessing! I could just dab it with my finger and I'm good to go!

 Here are the one-swipe swatches:
swatches

It can be worn alone or as a base of a powder baked or loose eyeshadow for longer-lasting wear and added dimension.  Richly pigmented shade. I think this is best with olive skintone so the color will show more vibrantly. :P


It's soft pink in color and not-so-much sheer. As you can see, my yellowish skintone makes the eyeshadow color barely there as I only use one swipe and spread it all around the lid and crease. This cream eyeshadow is a perfect base for neutral make up and for light smokey eyes even. :P I also wear this bare for no-makeup-make up look. :P

I would be getting a greyish hue next time I drop by! And, I'll gonna grab the Amber shade as well, crossing my fingers that it's still available. :P  Anyhow, is it a yay or nay? Do you have one of EB's Mousse Eyeshadows? What shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...