Saturday, August 04, 2012

Photo Blog #3 Rainy Season


Rainy days are SO not yet over, with or without a storm, fog, wind and drizzles are always there to make the day cold and the night colder.
lurv the rain!
Rainy days are the best time for soups and hot beverages!
And if you've read my previous posts, then you'll know how I love to munch soups!
chicken macaroni soup
Mom's home made soup or Pizza Hut's mushroom soup always makes me fuzzy! (@^_^@)
perfect partner during the rainy season!
My newborn babe
 and the rain always kept me waking up late,
yet it's better to have late breakfast than nothing, right?
late breakfast means having midnight snack! :3
Most of my photos for this week is about food! lol
Good thing my A818 Duo never failed me, I could blog even when feeding babe! ;D
(I so lurv my phone right now! <3 <3 <3)
Imagine me eating, blogging, texting with a babe on one hand! Oh yeah! :D

10 comments:

  1. Multi-tasking mama! Yay for smart phones :)
    I love chowders versus clear soups. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rain, especially on weekends I get to cuddle my lovies longer under the sheets...

    Followed you. Hope you could follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed perfect for rainy days..

    followed you.. hope you'll do the same.. thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first photo~
    what app do you use to edit your photos?

    Your baby looks so peaceful~ so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, nice shots!. Rainy days is indeed the perfect time to sip in hot soups. Super love cream of mushroom soup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Yep, I can also blog while holding or playing with my BabyLove with the use of my phone! I so love technology! Lurv the coffee (is it? Haha) and late breakfast ( i know what you mean with 'late' coz I always eat in the middle of the night! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great great photos, i love the first one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures! Your baby is so cute. It's kinda impressive how you manage to multi-task. hahaha! Have a wonderful day ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right! Hot soup on a cold rainy day is the best! Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photos. :D I feel hungry while looking at them.

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...