Thursday, July 12, 2012

MUSIC: Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen


Hey guys, just want to share something out of my music player. This song literally made me hit the replay button for the nth time!

Official Music Video:

Here's the lyrics of the song, so you could sing along ^^

I threw a wish in the well,Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as it fell,And now you're in my way
I'd trade my soul for a wish,Pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn't looking for this,But now you're in my way
Your stare was holdin',Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin'Where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,And this is crazy, But here's my number,So call me, maybe?
It's hard to look right,At you baby, But here's my number,So call me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you,And this is crazy, But here's my number,So call me, maybe?
And all the other boys,Try to chase me, But here's my number,So call me, maybe?

You took your time with the call,I took no time with the fall You gave me nothing at all,But still, you're in my way
I beg, and borrow and stealHave foresight and it's real I didn't know I would feel it,But it's in my way
Your stare was holdin',Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin'Where you think you're going, baby?
Hey, I just met you,And this is crazy,But here's my number,So call me, maybe?
It's hard to look right,At you baby,But here's my number,So call me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you,And this is crazy,But here's my number,So call me, maybe?
And all the other boys,Try to chase me,But here's my number,So call me, maybe?

Before you came into my lifeI missed you so badI missed you so badI missed you so, so bad
Before you came into my lifeI missed you so badAnd you should know thatI missed you so, so bad
It's hard to look right,At you baby,But here's my number,So call me, maybe?
Hey, I just met you,And this is crazy,But here's my number,So call me, maybe?
And all the other boys,Try to chase me,But here's my number,So call me, maybe?
Before you came into my lifeI missed you so badI missed you so badI missed you so, so bad
Before you came into my lifeI missed you so badAnd you should know that
So call me, maybe?

Copied from MetroLyrics.com

It's catchy, and played to my ears like a good LSS worm! Carly Rae reminds me of Taylor Swift. Sweet and girly. :) It's super celebrated even Hollywood stars did their own music video version! Check out Selena Gomez, Justine Bieber, Ashley Tisdale and more dancing and singing to this song:


And, there's more, here also is a version made by local Philippine celebrities including Georgina, Belle, Solenn, Anne, Liz, Bea and more:

Right now, it's one of the most played music on my phone too. hehe Do love her or hate her? Do you have a video singing this song? :P Share them!

8 comments:

  1. I am way past the LSS phase with this song. I want to hear new hits na. hehe sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song na lang kasi my daughter keeps on playing it also! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NakakaLSS nga. :) Been hearing this song a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love you to visit my blog and you will love it because this is my background music http://jeniferbalatico.blogspot.com/2012/07/issey-miyake-perfume-review.html and let me know if you want a follow back and link exchange. Do let me know what name you used to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mga weeks na ata ako na LSS sa Call Me Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of teens are addicted to that song. Including me :)

    It is also a nice song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Though I may not a teen. I do like this song. It's really a good beat.

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...