Tuesday, July 24, 2012

30 Things About You


Another personal blog post! :D Here are the 30 random things you might  want to know about me!

1 - I have two siblings (a girl and a boy) and I'm the first-born. :)

2 - would you believe that I'm a jaundice (yellow) baby and at the same time blue baby, thank goodness I survive my heart surgery!

3 - Gerilen is my name and I did a poem about it.
Gerilen
my name is an answer to a problem,
it completes a mathematical sentence...
it is however a german word as well
powerful yet better left unsaid..

gerry plus ellen equals i
gerilen is my name
but no, im not stricken

a math genius,
i will never be
for one plus one is one
i might believe..

i would rock a stilleto,
write 'i love yous' in steno
draw the calculus worm,
make a wrong impression.

what's in my bag?
you might ask..
a calculator, an eyelash curler..
lipstick and hard hat makes me ponder..

4 - used to teach my classmates how to read, write and do the math when I was in grade one that's why

5 - my classmates used to call me their "little teacher".

6 - love to read books! hardbound, ebook even audiobooks I warmly welcome! Do you have any ebooks that you could send me?

7 - formulas are inevitable to me yet

8 - i love blogging!

9 -  I'm not a cat nor a dog person, I think I might be a rabbit person? if I had one.

10 - I'm a loner, but oh no, I'm not lonely!

11 - I'd rather wash the dishes than cook. Normal spontaneous delivery didn't make me invisible to small "pain" like hot cooking oil!

12 - used to have crooked teeth, knees and
brain. That's why I wore braces,

and will never pass for a beauty title because I could never do Ms. Supsup's tsunami walk, and never mind the brain, it's still crooked...

13 - when I was in high school, I tried cutting classes & I've been to the Guidance Office more than once,

14 - I ended up as the School Salutatorian.

15 - I chose electronics over baking during one of my summer classes... now, I can't bake.

16 - I created my very first radio, on an illustration board, and ranked Top 4!

17 - is it not obvious that I love painting faces and nails, but I'd rather have perfect skin without make up rather than owing all high end products just to cover it! *how I wish!*
playing with falsies!
18 - I'm scared of roaches, no, scratch that, I'm afraid of anything that crawls and insects that can fly!

19 - I punched a girl once and

20 - slapped a boy twice.

21 - I'd rather live in the past close to nature than live in the future of high technology.

22 - I could easily forgive and forget... and people abused that!

23 - I'm excited when the plane is taking off, but is always too anxious during landing. :/

24 - Aside from this blog, I have three more...

25 -  I'd rather be tan, have long lashes and be 6' tall than have boobies, fair skin and deep-set eyes

26 - I dreamed to be teacher, called a doctor and build structures.


28 - my financial dream is to have a cafe-boutique.

29 - if I have three wishes, I'll wish for health, happiness and another set of three wishes! Smart, right?

30 - I believe in paradise here on earth. JW.ORG

Make your own "30 Things" about you and share your link below! :D

15 comments:

  1. Feisty girl :-) The boy and girl got reversed hehehe...the girl should have been slapped and the boy punched. Re: no. 21, I'd like to have a harmony of both. :-)

    Nice to know more about you Gerilen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha, idk y.. but my immediate response to the situation is to punch the girl and slap the boy? what can i do? lol

      Delete
  2. I can identify with you re blogging. I too have other blogs. Hard to keep sometimes but it's part of my training. You are "genki".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for seeing me like that hehehe i will try to always be genki :P

      Delete
  3. hi sis

    i was here. I wonder why they call you theire little teacher..hehheh

    Mine is up sis

    http://www.iwriteabout.com/30-things-about-me-a-bc-bloggers-meme/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im ahead of themm because they are still learning to read and write and count while i already can, so our teacher decided to make me help her teach the class by letting them recite the word/math cards im holding by row.. soon my classmates called me ma'am and so i was our class' little teacher.. hehe

      Delete
  4. you make me laugh on your post but it's worth reading, it makes me smile,

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me smile with your 30 things :)

    I am joining this meme, hope you can drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting! I loved the cutting classes part haha! When I was in high school, we were perceived as "well-behaved" girls but we did have our share of naughtiness by playing pillow fights inside the prayer room! ;)

    We'll probably get along real well... (hehehe...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to know you ms. structural engineer.. I remember I had punched a boy on my sixth grade that's why that year I had not received the character award that I used to have. lol

    30 Things About Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can truly relate to #10 hehe, same at #12 and i'm still wearing braces

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wonder what the girl did to you that she get a punched from you and same goes with the boys who get slapped from you :)

    My list is up at

    http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/bc-blogger-meme-30-things-about-me/

    I hope to see you there...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's nice getting to know you with your 30 things. I used to wear retainers lang, medyo mahal pa brace nung time ko. hehe. and I tried cutting classes also! until college LOL.

    late visit from bc blogger.

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...