Friday, June 22, 2012

My Sigma Beauty Wishlist


Sigma Beauty is one of my favorite online shop for make up products! One of my all time favorite is my flat top synthetic kabuki f80, and now I'm contemplating what to buy and I end up making a simple wishlist! Simple because I'm not a professional make up artist hence, what's on my list would be the things that I think I'll fully use personally.

Here's my wishlist!

Bare Palette - $35.00
The Bare Eye Shadow Palette includes eight eye shadow shades represented by neutral and wearable tones such as taupe, brown, bronze and black, perfect to create both classic and everyday neutral looks. Use this palette to highlight inner corners of the eyes, emphasize the crease, enhance the brow bone and define the lash line. Contains matte, satin and shimmer formulations. 
 
Includes a dual-ended brush:
 
E30 - Pencil: Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
E25 - Blending: Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect. (from SigmaBeauty.com)
SigmaBeauty actually offers three palettes, the other two are the Dare and Flare palettes, but I decided to get the  Bare palette because it closely resembles Urban Decay's Naked palette. Plus, I love the fact that it includes a dual ended brush! :D But, if you already have the Naked palette I suggest you invest first on the other two Sigma Beauty palettes.

Individual Brush: Eye Shading E55 - $9.00
 
Unique Feature: Soft and dense bristles
Function: Even application of color
Recommended Use: Place color across the entire lid for an even and strong application of product. (from SigmaBeauty.com)
I think I need to invest more on these kinds of brushes, since this is an eyeshadow applicator, hence in times when I can't wash my other brushes, I would still have a clean one to use in case I'm in a rush, you know the drill. :P

Kabuki Kit - $56.00
The Synthetic Kabuki Kit contains four face brushes that allow a high definition, flawless makeup application. The brushes in this kit feature exclusive Sigmax fibers, uniquely designed to apply powder, cream and liquid products without absorption into the bristles.

Brushes Included:

F80 - Flat Kabuki: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
F82 - Round Kabuki: Blend mineral products onto the skin.
F84 - Angled Kabuki: Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
F86 - Tapered Kabuki: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face. (from SigmaBeauty.com)
I'm a sucker for kabuki! I love how soft my flat top synthetic kabuki f80 is so I think this is one is an exception, it's a splurge!

Face Kit - $57.00
The Face Kit contains five professional quality brushes for the face. Perfect to apply liquid, cream and powder formulas, this kit is ideal for all over face makeup application.

Brushes Included:

F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
F40 - Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
F50 - Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
F70 - Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes. (from SigmaBeauty.com)
These are the basic brushes, a newbie should have. :) So if ever I decided to go buy one at a time, after budgeting and saving, I might buy this Face Kit first.

What I love about Sigma Beauty products is that their more affordable and the quality is good. :) Plus, customers would get a Free Gift for purchases $30 or more! :D

Have you heard about Sigma Beauty before? What would be inside your Sigma Beauty wishlist? Do you have any other favorite online stores? Share your thoughts below! :D

17 comments:

  1. Oooh. I'd love to have the Kabuki Kit and Face Kit too! Kaso expensive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of it but because I do not like to wear make-up :-) but those products are great to have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Sigma's kabuki brushes. I've read so many reviews about it and even my friends uses it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I've never bought a sigma product but I feel I'm already in love with their brushes! :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not really interested in beauty products but I think I really should learn how to put on make up soon. I'll check the site you mentioned and see if I find something I could use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their brushes although haven't had one, theirs are so soft

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have those kabuki brushes.. like you I'm addicted to them too, but I still prefer natural hairs for my brush though..

    ReplyDelete
  8. many beauty bloggers i know swear by this brand!!! wish i have the money to buy one! :)

    -Hazel
    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not really a make-up fan :( and I never heard about Sigma Brushes until today.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh i love your palette! i used to own one but i left it back home. i love playing with colors on the eyes. i also wanted to have a set of brushes but i find them expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard and read a lot about Sigma already! :D But sadly, I don't own any of their brushes yet. Hopefully I get to buy a Make Me Crazy and Kabuki brush kit.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking for brushes too. Is there a local counterpart brand for this? thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im not sure if theres a local dupe for sigma brushes... but you might wanna try the charm brushes. :)

      Delete
  13. I don't know why, but I never had the passion for kikay-stuff like these :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. The palette is amazing! But I'm not very fond of shopping online, especially with international brands. How I wish they are also being sold locally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we both have the same wish! the shipping fee hurts more than the original price...

      Delete
  15. I love my sigma brushes. I'm a new follower from BC bloggers and would love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...