Thursday, June 21, 2012

Improvements on Rose Garden


Despite of things I need to do and projects nearing deadlines, I try to squeeze some light exercise on my schedule and one of them is to stroll around different parks that Baguio City can offer! :D

A simple walk and soak under the sun is enough to help improve both the health of moms-to-be like me and little bean. I'm so trying my best to lessen the unavoidable effects of Beriberi/Edema and leg cramps by walkathon and stretching, while sun bathing for a couple of minutes early in the morning helps in absorbing Vitamin D.

One of my favorite places to go is the Rose Garden. The improving Rose Garden (yes, just like Bayan Park, its under renovation) is one of the perfect place to be! It's in the heart of the city, one jeepney away from Aurora Hill, beside Burnham Park and across Melvin Jones, 5minutes from Session Road and 15minutes walk to SM Baguio! :D

Here are some pictures we took while strolling around:
Rose Garden Entrance at night
Rose Garden Landscape

Different flowers cultivated in this garden:
The place is so colorful! With different flowers comes different butterflies that makes the park more alive! :D More landscapes!!!
Oh look! A real lemon!
I also noticed that the drainage system of this park also improved!
wider and safer space for strolling around
new drainage system, easy to clean and maintain
Well, I think Rose Garden is perfect for family picnic, its wide so even kids on strollers can have fun! :D This place is also perfect for nature lovers and camwhores! lol
Also, check out the new and improving BayanPark, Baguio City!

9 comments:

  1. pretty roses and other flowers, haven't been to Rose Garden...or i might but forgot about it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the renovation on Rose Garden is still on going, i bet more flowers will bloom soon :)
      Rose Garden is beside Burnham park, and i think, you might have been there :P

      Delete
  2. I love those colorful blooms! Really really awesome! Love the view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love roses! In fact here at home, we have roses too but sad this can be just for summer but some can be indoor too during winter time. I am looking forward for my roses this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're lovely! I like the pale pink ones especially. What a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Baguio yet, but I am thankful with your post. It's like you're bringing Baguio closer to me.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's nice to know, if you want more of Baguio, check out my other Baguio posts. :P

      Delete
  6. The place is beautiful. Unfortunately when we went to Baguio last year, we failed to visit this park.

    Gardens never fail to make me smile especially those that are abundant with flowers and nicely trimmed shrubs and bushes. Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos of the blooms - they are indeed lovely.

    I agree with you that exercise is also a vital part of everyone's life. Hope I could get to know you more through your interesting entries. Would you like to connect with each other? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a grand place to relax and walk. Beautiful photos, as if the flowers seem aware that they are being photographed.

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...