Thursday, April 19, 2012

L.A. Colors Eyeshadow Pallete in EP41Wine and Roses


Do you remember this? prize mail from dimeonadime.com. One of the stuff she generously include on my original prize was this:

The camera didn't do justice to the colors of this pallete! Nevertheless, I've been using this for quite a while now and I have to say that I really enjoyed this when I wanna don a lavender smokey eyes or just a simple wearable eye make up.
here are the swatches from the pallete from left to right:
without flash
with flash
The creamy shimmer color is also good as a highlight in the inner corner of the eyes. The second shade has a brown undertone to it that looks good when donning a neutral look, the shades goes deeper and darker that's just perfect for a smokey eyes for day and night.

Have you tried this pallete?
Also, check out my Coastal Scents 88 shimmer pallete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...